ppc64 vDSO in mainline

Hi !

The ppc64 vDSO is now in mainline, as described in my last email to this
list.

It would be nice now to get use of the userland gettimeofday at least,
and if possible, the vdso provided icache/dcache flush. Ulrich, the
syscall maps that we discussed a while ago for both 32 and 64 bits
syscalls are still there as well.

Ben.