Re: forestalling GNU incompatibility - proposal for binary relative dynamic linking

   > So point it out to the SuSE folks, because it isn't the problem
   > of glibc or gcc if SuSE applies patches that make things
   > incompatible.

   Uninformed that you are you are misguiding people to waist their
   time.  You have no clue. There is no "official" glibc release out
   there remotely compatible with kernel 2.6 and gcc 3.4. Thus there
   isn't anything out there SuSE could be incompatible with.

Yup, uninformed, misguided and no clue whatsoever.  That is why I have
glibc 2.3.x nicely working with gcc 3.4 without introducing any silly
incompatibilities, and you don't.  And even if it wouldn't compile
with 3.4, you can always use a older version of gcc, and still be able
to not introduce any incompatibilities.

But obviously, I don't have a clue what so ever, so I will just go
back to hacking.