Re: tls glibc broken on ppc

On wtorek 14 grudzień 2004 21:32, Steve Munroe wrote:
> Which gcc/binutils? for glibc cvs head you will need uptodate toolchain.

[builder2@anduril SOURCES]$ rpm -q binutils gcc
binutils-2.15.94.0.1-1
gcc-3.4.3-0.20041008.2

Gcc is patched a little (mainly comdat, which is a pain in the ass on it's
own; I had to fix building on sparc and currently, due to new binutils, am
trying to figure out what to do with 686).

Interesting part: I've got seven identical build environments on various archs
(literally identical - same rpm -qa) and the tls problem occurs only on ppc.
Jakub's patch fixes it though and I'm not too interested in trying to figure
out why :)

--
In the year eighty five ten
God is gonna shake his mighty head