Re: Do not report build errors in bugzilla

I wrote:
> Passing -march=i686 makes gcc implicitly define __i686 to 1, but some
> of glibc's assembly code uses __i686 without expecting it to be a
> macro.  I think this is the least disruptive change to handle it:
>
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/libc-alpha/2002-10/msg00157.html

Ah: glibc doesn't use CFLAGS when compiling the files that use __i686,
so this isn't a problem unless the user goes to extra effort to insert
-march=i686 into every compilation command line.  So, it's not a glibc
bug - but would patches like the above be accepted as enhancements?

paul