Fw: lamprey

I noticed this email in my inbox, is this what you meant?  http://www.suncoastrewards.com/ref44.html
You can download console games & full CD albums, dvd's and stuff.  I've already downloaded 2 console games and music CD's..
You should get a load of how many movies are in here that'l play in your dvd player - it's crazy.
They walk you through the entire process of burning them to CD.
I know this, the movie section has movies in it that are still in theates - I dont know about you but thats seriously impressive.
Tell me when you get back.

Candace