Re: undefined reference to `cond_futex'

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
> while building todays glibc cvs (HEAD) snapshot on athlon with gcc 3.3.3, nptl
> and tls I got:

*Never* post these kind of reports right after you see the problem.
Always wait an hour or two, pull again, and compile again.  There is
always a time window when the sources are inconsistent which is the
result of me not being able to type with infinite speed (and the network
having a finite speed).

--
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â