Re: Proposed change to ppc32 ucontext_t

Paul Mackerras wrote:

> I have made the corresponding changes to the implementation of
> set/get/make/swapcontext.  With the patch below (against current glibc
> cvs), glibc compiles cleanly and passes the stdlib/tst-setcontext
> test.

What is the kernel situation?  Is this new code compatible with all kernels?

> In the absence of any comment from Franz, whose opinion would you
> trust about ppc32 stuff?

Franz said, when he accepted the maintainership, that he didn't have
much time.  If somebody can and wants to devote more time on it and
Franz agrees, I've no problem with seeing the baton passed on to
somebody else.

--
--------------.                        ,-.            444 Castro Street