Re: don't assume reloc_addr passed to elf_machine_rel* is aligned

On Jun 24, 2003, Roland McGrath <roland@redhat.com> wrote:

> Anyway, it's a bit unsightly and it's not so hard to modify each
> machine's file that it can't be made prettier.

If you can give me an example of how you'd like one of the
machine-specific patches to look like, I'll make similar changes to
all the others.  If all you want is casts instead of the temporary
variables, fine, I'll do that, even though I'd personally find it much
uglier.  Your call, I guess... :-)