hahaha

Are you continually amazed by the stupidity of others?
Do you chuckle at your coworkers and friends as they
make stupid financial choices?
Heres another reason to laugh at them..!
I want to tell you about this site where you can
refinance your mortgage and save thousands and THOUSANDS
of big dollars!
Look at these dollar signs! -> $$$$$$$$$$$$
Check it out, its AMAZING. Basically you fill out a
quick 60 second form, and your application is checked
against over two thousand different lenders up-to-the
minute offers!
We spent almost $200,000 building this system!
Your automatically given the best deal, and that lender
contacts you and the ball gets rolling immediately.
Don't be a sucker like your friends, refinance, and
use the money you save to buy more shiny looking crap!
Wow I was getting so excited I almost forgot to include
the link to my site!
http://mortage-world.com/3/index.asp?RefID=198478
Unbelievable!
-- Markus Lileman
Mortgage Expert
ps.
Sorry if this email caused you inconvenience.
to stop me sending you more please go here.
http://mortage-world.com/3/index.asp?RefID=198478