Re: bug #3565, "[be_BY locale does not compile]"

At Wed, 02 Apr 2003 16:46:10 -0800,
Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> > Is it OK for me to close it, and how do I do it if it is?
>
> I certainly would welcome somebody taking care of the gants db more than
> I can do.  But you need to have write access to the database.  I cannot
> remember anymore who has currently maintaining the database.  Andreas?

I'm willing to take care of this kind of work, because I'm maintaining
and checking debian-glibc bugs which have a lot of bug list:

	http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=glibc

I have been checking each bugs including both gnats and debian bug
tracking system.  My random patch is the result of bug checking.  I
would like to cooperate with libc hackers to fix remaining bugs for a
long time.  BTW, please cooperate someone who have valid write access
to the database.

Regards,
-- gotom