Re: Bug generating libc.so.lds

> Filtering out the -u __register_frame appears to solve the problem.
> Does that sound right?

Um, that is probably ok.  The only reason I hesitate is that I am not sure
why it uses as complex a link command as it does to generate the ld script.
AFAICS this script doesn't vary and is in fact the same for all -shared
links.  In that case it doesn't matter to include all the target-specific
flags and LDLIBS and so forth at all.  In fact it could be generated just
once rather than done anew as part of every shared object link we do.
But I might be missing something.