Lao locale submission?

hi all,

Sorry if this is not the right place to ask. I also sent an email to
Mr. Drepper for the same inquiry.
I have created Lao locale which needs to be submitted to Gnu to be
included in the glibc for the next released.

Please let me know what is procedure, if this the right place.

Thank you so very much.

      Sak Souphavanh
  Laonux- Lao Linux Localization
The Initiator of Lao Linux Group