Re: still building soft-fp on ppclinux

> Aldy, did you ever build your patches on a machine with an fpu to verify
> that soft-fp isn't blindly used regardless?
>                            Jack

As my original post specifies, yes I tested with and without fpu, and
I verified that the resulting code had fpu code when it should (and
the reverse).  I also checked that an fpu build did not have
superfluous objects being generated (__addsf3.o, etc).

The only thing I didn't test was powerpc64 since I don't have a ppc64
box.

So whatever oddities are due to any changes to my original code.

I'll look at this on Sunday.

Aldy