Re: prelinking speed

Jakub,
   If you come up with something to test let me know. I'll be
scoping out how to write the script with dpkg calls to get the
list of recently installed files vs some timestamp for the
last cron prelink run. I am assuming we will want some master
timestamp in /var/tmp for this script to mark the timestamp
for the beginning of the very last successful complete run
of the prelink cron script.
                                  Jack