Re: more prelink

Jakub,
   Well I certainly wouldn't undo the *r_offset being set to zero
since Alan approves of that change. I'm not really that concerned
the --reloc-only= situation. As long as binaries don't break
with standard prelinking of all binaries/libraries they can just
live with any performance loss on old binaries. Considering that
glibc 2.3 will be needed for prelink and glibc 2.3 requires gcc 3.2
I think we can be pretty certain folks will be using a new
distro release with a complete recompile against gcc 3.2 and
the latest binutils.
                            Jack