Re: more prelink

Jakub,
    Noting your comments that /lib/ld.so.* shouldn't be prelinked
in general without the users consent, I just noticed a flaw in
prelink of 20020923. If I do 'prelink -nav' and look at the
proposed prelinking I see...

Would prelink /lib/ld-2.2.94.so

Perhaps it would be safer to not allow prelink to automatically
prelink ld.so.* via the -a flag. Only allow prelink to prelink
ld.so.* if it has been explicitly passed to prelink on the
command line. That would prevent any accidental breakage from
prelinking ld.so inadvertently.
                                Jack