Re: Fix localedata/locales/sr_YU int_curr_symbol

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 08:39:11AM +0200, Martin v. Loewis wrote:
> Aren't those assigned by an international standard, namely ISO 4217?
> If so, that standard should be followed even if it "does not make
> sense".
>
> I don't have a copy of the standard, but http://www.xe.com/iso4217.htm
> claims that it really is YUM. It appears that BSI maintains this
> registry
> (http://www.bsi-global.com/Technical+Information/Publications/_Publications/tig90.xalter).
>
> They don't offer an up-to-date version of it for download (may for
> purchase); the most-recent version also lists "YUM".

Ok in sr_YU case then, but does Sudan use a Pound or Dinar and
does Ecuador use USD or Sucre?
E.g. using USD as Ecuador currency if they are using Sucre ATM (I don't know)
just because the standard has not been updated to take into account that
change doesn't look right to me...

	Jakub