ifinfo/ifnottex in libc.texinfo

The libc.texinfo file has a section at the beginning:

@ifinfo
This file documents the GNU C library.

     You have freedom to copy and modify this GNU Manual, like GNU
     software.  Copies published by the Free Software Foundation raise
     funds for GNU development.
@end ifinfo

Should this be @ifnottex?
http://texinfo.org/texinfo.html#Title%20of%20Top%20Node suggests that
it should be, and also without it, the complete copyright statement
doesn't seem to appear in HTML outputted documentation.

FWIW, Debian appears to already have this patch, but I'd like to see
it go in upstream if it's the Right Thing.  (I'll be slowly trying to
feed you all of our local patches as I'm convinced that they're right.
We've got a bit of housecleaning to do)

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
At last you cry out in anguish: "Why me?"
God answers: "Why not?"