Libc-alpha! Your private *UNDERAGE* lolitas and boys!

Dear Libc-alpha!

It's your personal invitation to our new sites:

1) http://www.best-lolitaz.com/portal/twilightzone/index.html

TWILIGHT ZONE IS THE WORLD'S MOST APPRECIATED LOLITA GALLERY! SHOCK!

Endorsed and appreciated by over 5.000 loyal members worldwide, TwilghtZone is a real treasure for those who love to watch beautiful young girls in their natural appearance - free of clothing and prejudices.

2) http://www.best-lolitaz.com/portal/boysland/index.html

BOYS-LAND: GOLD-RANKED YOUNG INNOCENT BOYS LOVERS CLUB
(founded in 1982, now goes online)

- exclusive photos (sweet innocent boys)
- asian photos (more underage photos)
- european photos
- DPTNH photos (NEW !!!)
- Dark BBS (only for members)

This sites are legal in Indonesia, but may be ILLEGAL in your country! Be careful! Please do not forward this message to any other recepients!

P.S. This is not spam!

We're sending this to make sure that the person who submitted your E-mail address is really you. If it's not you, simply go to the the link below and we'll block your email address. Or if you've changed you mind, simply go to the link below and we won't E-mail you again. By going to "REMOVE ME - I didn't ask for this" you will never receive another email from us!