Re: bug in %F

James Antill <james@and.org> writes:

>  I submitted a bug a few months ago now, using glibcbug about %F being
> broken in glibc ... having a look at current CVS it doesn't appear to
> have been fixed. Are glibcbug reports getting lost ? Is it better to

They're not getting lost, it's just that I haven't looked at all bug
reports lately and I'm not sure whether anybody does it regularly
currently.  Ulrich looked at some bugs in the last weeks.

[...]
> ...more info. was in my original report but I can't access the
> database to get it out.

The database is accessible, no problem for me.

Your bug report is no. 2787:
http://fencepost.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?debug=&database=default&cmd=view+audit-trail&cmd=view&pr=2787

login in with guest/guest as login/password

If you still have problems, please explain a bit more what's broken,

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj@suse.de