RFC: p6.arpa vs. ip6.int

I'm getting a lot of complaints about the switch in glibc to use
ip6.arpa instead of ip6.int. The main complaint is that .arpa is not
widely in use yet, so the current glibc is useless for ipv6.

Can I get some comments on this please? I don't follow ipv6 drafts
closely enough to make an argument either way.

/       Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux    --    WatchGuard.com      \
`          bcollins@debian.org   --   Ben.Collins@watchguard.com           '