Re: PATCH: Re: Do we really want to use i586 code for i686?

> The problem with it is it may imply things libc clearly doesn't want. I
> don't believe Implies from addons should affect libc at all.

We are not talking about a force of nature here.  People writing add-ons
know (or should know) what their code means and only write what they
intend.  Again, you make no attempt to actually argue for your position.
No matter how much you believe it, the fact that you believe it is not
something that convinces me of its desireability.