Re : Automobile Cooling & Warming Seat Pad

Dear Sirs, >From a search engine that I found your name as an Importer and I would like to seek the business possibility with you. If this searching result is in- correct, I am sorry to bother you and please ignore this email. We are a consumer product company doing mainly export business for our products. Recently we have an excellent Car Accessory called Automobile Cooling & Warming Seat Pad. This hot sales product is an innovative new product that are sold very very well in many countries and we are now expending into more market. For most drivers, especial those who need to drive for a long time frequently will find this Seat Pad is an extremely good product for them which they can really enjoy the fun and comfortable driving. This small innovation product does bring them big comfortable when they drive, as the result is such satisfied, it is sold very well in many countries. As we are looking for Distributor in every different market for this hot selling product, if you are interested, please kindly reply this email by requesting More Information, I will then email you detail of the product and to discuss the detail of the business with you immed. Once again I thank you for your kindly attention and looking forward to hear of you promptly. Best Rgds Sales Department.