Runtime change to LD_LIBRARY_PATH

I noticed that if you set LD_LIBRARY_PATH after your program
is running, ld.so does not take that into account when trying
to resolve future dlopen's.  (_dl_init_paths() sets
env_path_list while ld.so is initializing and it is left
alone after that.)  It would be easy to check LD_LIBRARY_PATH
for changes each time you want to map a new object.  Would
that be rational change to make?  I'll code it up if people
like the idea.

Thanks
Ed