Re: GCC vs GLIBC: why this stance, Drepper ?!?

> I do not want to be cc:ed on this discussion.  I clearly set
> note in the text as well.

Mail clients don't know about Followup-To:.  It's a Usenet thing.
And I'm not in the habit of reading all the headers of my email messages,
unless I'm trying to adjust my .procmailrc to get rid of spammers.

If you don't want people to cc you, you'll have to tell them so in
the body of your message.