Re: GCC vs GLIBC: why this stance, Drepper ?!?

On Sat, Jun 30, 2001 at 11:41:06PM +0200, Paolo Carlini wrote:

> No. It's time for you, the developers, to discuss technical solutions to the
> problem.

Well, like I said, the gcc developers have to ACKNOWLEDGE there is a
problem first.

BTW, I, and other glibc developers, can provide patches to gcc and
glibc. But they have to be acceptable to both gcc and glibc developers.
If the gcc developers won't even admit there is a serious problem, do
you think those gcc patches will be considered?

H.J.