Re: Problem with malloc on PA

willy@ldl.fc.hp.com (Matthew Wilcox) writes:

> _lt_spinlock_t in our tree, see my other mail.

I generally available type.  From the above I assume there is none and
this is an issue with the locking hardware support.  In this case
we'll do something else.  We allow MALLOC_ALIGNMENT to be defined on
the compiler command line and only use the default if it isn't.  The
PA Makefiles will then define it as 16.  I'll make this change now.