Where I could find the binary package of glic-2.1 for different platforms?

Hi,

Could someone give me info on how to find out the binary packages of gnu
glibc-2.1 for different platforms? I know I could download the source
packages from a lot of mirror sites and www.gnu.org.( I don't have machine
and time to build it from source code so I need the binary one.) But I could
not find the binary packages which is ready to install on HP-UX-10.20,
AIX,UNIXW,SCO II and SUN Solaris.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steven