i18n: done

Today is a pretty important day.  With the regex changes by Isamu
Hasegawa the internationalization support in glibc is basically done.
I cannot think of any documented and required functionality missing
which leaves "only" documentation.  There are a few more functions
coming in the future but they are not based on existing interfaces.

When Roland asked me for the first time looking at locale
functionality since it was missing (when was it, 1994?) I didn't think
it would take so long to finish the task.  The implementation we have
now is definitely one of the most complete (if not *the* most
complete) implementation.  Most others have special cases for certain
coded character sets, not many (any other?) have completely general
implementations.

So, now up to the next task: finish fixing all of the userland code.