Re: fetchmail problem after upgrading to glibc 2.2

> have changed in fetchmail, and since I got no replies I may be
> the only one running in daemon mode with a dynamic IP and glibc
> 2.2.

Nope, I am running fetchmail in daemon mode, with a dynamic IP address
(dhcp and ppp), on glibc 2.2. No problems here (fetchmail 5.5.3). Sounds
more to me like an upgrade problem doing a partial move to Slackware 7.1
devel. Note, I'm speaking from experience doing the same in Debian, but I
don't know the specifics of Slack's upgrade methods.

Did you actually recompile fetchmail? Maybe the db1/db2 transition bit you
on this one.

Ben