pthread_attr_[sg]etguardsize()

Hello,

This might be a Unix98 conformance problem, although a minor one:

From
http://www.opennc.org/onlinepubs/007908799/xsh/pthread_attr_getguardsize.html

---quote---
A conforming implementation is permitted to round up the value
contained in guardsize to a multiple of the configurable system
variable PAGESIZE (see <sys/mman.h>). If an implementation rounds
up the value of guardsize to a multiple of PAGESIZE, a call to
pthread_attr_getguardsize() specifying attr will store in the
guardsize parameter the guard size specified by the previous
pthread_attr_setguardsize() function call.

If this is something worth fixing, I think that the attached
patch should fix it.  My only uncertainty about the patch is
whether or not the symbols for pthread_attr_[sg]etguardsize()
needed to be versioned. (I suspect that they do, but I wasn't
clear on how to actually do that correctly and didn't see
anything relevant in the manual.)

 - Bruce

guardsize.diff