Re: EUC-KR and the Won sign

Bruno Haible <haible@ilog.fr> writes:

> I think the situation is worth, if not an error, then at least a warning.

The warning is seen by those compiling the locales (and even then it
would have to be disabled when batch-processing the locale files).

I rather would like to see the two locale types, with and without
ASCII compatibility, being available.  The people who actually use
those locales know about the problem and can choose appropriately.