Re: Locale Test Suite: First commits

 > Shoji Kuwabara from SGI has contributed the "SGI locale testsuite"
 > (see Uli's ToDo list).  I've reworked and reformatted the files so
 > that they follow better the GNU coding styles and they're easier to
 > maintain.  The code could need some more cleanup and pretty printing
 > but I've decided not to do everything now.  It should be usable and
 > stable enough now so that people can test glibc and add further tests.

 > I've just commited the first round of files to the CVS archive.  You
 > should be able to play around with them if you uncomment the tests
 > assignment in localedata/Makefile and generate a japanese locale
 > ja_JP.EUC.

 > I'll add tests for the missing functions later after having
 > reformatted them and done some testing.

 > Thanks to Shoji and SGI for their contribution!

I've added some more files - that's it for _now_.

I've got some more test files for the functions: mblen, mbrlen,
mbrtowcs, mbsrtowcs, mbstowcs, mbtowc, strcoll, strfmon, strxfrm,
wcrtomb, wcstod, wcstok, wcstombs and wctomb.  Those contain strings
in Japanese.  Shoji, could you convert them to hexadecimal, please?
I'll add them after the conversion.

Thanks,
Andreas
--