Re: [Robert Sim <simra@cim.mcgill.ca>] libc/1706: libpthread,multiprocessor linux and fgets/getline

I tried what you suggested below, but I haven't been able to reproduce the
case where it crashes within a single thread.  For the time being, assume
that I was mistaken in claiming that it will crash even when only one
thread is spawned (besides initial and manager).  I stand by the
observation that guarding the fgets with a mutex still produces the
bug- this I did manage to reproduce 2 minutes ago. My apologies for the
confusion.

--
Robert Sim