Re: glibc 2.1.3pre1

> From: Franz Sirl <Franz.Sirl-kernel@lauterbach.com>
> Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 17:18:44 +0100

> And what about [sg]etrlimit on PPC? Is this now the final version (symbol
> version @2.0) for the new ugetrlimit kernel stuff?

It should be the same old version that doesn't understand ugetrlimit.
The new version will be in glibc 2.2, for a number of reasons
including that I'm not running the newer kernels here and so can't
test the code :-).

I have the new setrlimit in my source tree here.

--
- Geoffrey Keating <geoffk@cygnus.com>