20 great offers!

         LOW  COST  MARKETING  &  PROMOTIONAL  SERVICES!

For email removal please call 1-800-242-0363  x1292

1)CO-OP MAILING: send a 5-line message to 1 million addresses only  $75
2)150 CLASSIFID ADS:submit an ad to 150 top global classified sites $20
3)SUBMISSION TO 1000+ SEARCH ENGINES, directories, FFAs, etc only   $20
4)SUBMIT ELECTRONIC TRADE OPPORTUNITY: promote it globally!  only   $20
5)PACKAGE DEAL #(X):All above 4 services!------------------------- $115
6)2 AUTOMATIC SOFTWARES: Automatic Classsified ad- submitting
  softwares:Sold  each $60. Buy BOTH during this special for only  $100
7)Exclusive Mailing of your 1-page ad to 1 million email addresses  895
8)Exclusive Mailing of your 1-page ad to 1/2 million email addr.    495
9)Exclusive Mailing of your 1-page ad to 1/4 million email addr.    295
10)Web design of your personal or business site (max 4 pages)----    99

1)If you want more details,or want to order the above, or to REMOVE
 your email address, please call Al (561) 732-9490. For REMOVAL, please
 mention REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS , and kindly clearly spell it out.For
 details or ordering, please mention so, and leave name & phone number.
2)Fax inquiries, orders, or removals to (310)495-0232.
3)For those ads with a REF.# besides them, it is important you mention
 this Ref. # when calling or faxing for more details on those offers!
Work at home!   Be an e-mail rep!!   From  anywhere  in  the  world!
-Total  Freedom! 10-15 hours a week, around YOUR schedule!  This is
a legitimate money-making opportunity! No experienced required,
FULL ON-LINE TRAINING PROVIDED! For more info: mail to:
pro-info3@usa.net   or fax request to 310 - 495 - 0218

Clean General E-Mail List of 9.5 Mln. quality e-mail addresses!Cleaned
& filtered, de-duped, and purged through a massive 6 million+ Remove
List. Free of duplicates, .edu, .gov, . and .mil addresses! Free
of bogus addresses, and of known flamers. List comes on CD, in simple
one-address-per-line .txt lines. Broken down into small files.
Unzipped, no extracting! CD includes the Global Master Remove-List of
6 Mln+! Mail US$29.95 Check/Money Order to: G.T.(Email Lists), 3668
161st  Terrace N., Lox., Florida 33470. Write "Email List" on Check.
Buy Beanie Babies and Buddies at A Beanie Buddy's Burough. Very large
inventory! Retired-Current Beanies and Buddies for sale, Free Beanie
Electronic Post Cards, free classified ads, free buy-sell-trade
guestbook, tons of beanie information, accessories, news, rumors,
contests , price guide & much MORE! A fun site! Leave your name, phone
and e-mail address at (919) 247-6100, (561) 732-9490, or fax
(310) 495-0232. Mention Beanie Offer #301. Thank you.

First we'll build your WEB SITE/ page. After you are satisfied, you pay.
Nobody beats our quality and price. We are part of a team of people from
the web industry that are tired of people being over charged for web
sites and paying for unnecessary services. We do a lot more than web
sites. To learn more call The Web Team (713) 812-5555. A service to you
and a reputation to us.
The Most powerful Resume Submission service  now available to everyone!
In one step, you can send your resume to over 10,000+ specific and
interested recruiters . Maximize your exposure with Resume Launcher for
a limited time investment of only $39.95. You can choose from many
specialized industries. We help recent grads to CEO's. We are successful
recruiters ourselves and know how to find people jobs. To put the hunt
for your DREAM JOB into motion call (303) 814-5955 now.
Over 1000 informational reports & software.
Market Infodisk Proplus and earn 100% commission.
Complete Line of Money-Making Software.
Phone (765) 884-9151. Fax (765)-884-9152 or visit
http://www.ordercom.com/market1/1421.htm
Summer is coming! Get on the ride with the latest fashion wave!
Importing some creative tattoos NOW for only 2 cents each!
We are a company specialized in tattoo making and exporting,
Order from us right away at the most reasonable price!
Call (561) 732-9490 or Fax (310) 495-0232. Mention Offer #201
Our ADDRESS, PHONE, and LABEL MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE will save you time
managing addresses, phone numbers, birthdays, printing labels and more.
Great for home and business. $39.95. For more information, phone us at
(561) 732-9490 or fa (310) 495-0232. FREE DEMOS on web. You need to
mention 'ADDRESS SOFTWARE OFFER" please to process your request!Thanks.

Are you interested in baby products?
We are a company specialized in making & exporting disposable babybibs.
Order from us RIGHT AWAY for only 8 cents each!
We can offer you the most reasonable price!
Call (561) 732-9490  or Fax (310) 495-0232. Mention Offer #202
Register with us & save $$$ on DMV penalty costs! For only $10/ vehicle
or trailer per year, & a one-time sign up fee of $5/vehicle or trailer,
we will remind you via e-mail and US mail 30-days before your
registration tags are due! You will never have to pay a late DMV fee or
penalty again! Your DMV renewal may  be due, click here:
www.ez-reg-reminder.com

Store all of your files and documents on easy to index, & search CD-ROM
disks which can be read from any computer! We are a Southern California
based, full-service document imaging company that can meet all of your
needs. Click here: www.doc-u-image.com

HELP! HELP! HELP!.. Have a huge overstock in our inventory of high
quality long sleeve denim shirts! All sizes available. unbelievable
low pricing on single or quantity orders. Visa and Mastercard accepted.
For details and ordering contact Gene Tel (207) 793-4381. World-wide
shipping available.

THE ULTIMATE CD: 600 PROGRAMS FOR YOUR COMPUTER THAT YOU CAN USE NOW!
*100 software titles
*50+ business and productivity titles
*150 hot screen savers
*300 Freeware and Shareware games
System Requirements: Pentium 133 or better, Windows 95/98, 16 RAM (32
recommended), Soundblaster Compatible  Audio Card (optional), CD-Rom
Drive, Mouse & Keyboard. This is the ULTIMATE CD! A give away at $34.95
Outside USA, add $3 cover airmail. Mail payment to G.T. (Ultimate CD),
3668  161st  Terrace N., Lox. , Fl 33470. Write "Ultimate CD" on check.

"Profundity and Rock 'n' Roll are not synonymous". Therefore, we invite
you to visit http://www.dwi.to. Please browse the site at  your leisure
and if you like music that's raw, real and somties with a tongue in
cheek flavor and flare, you'll love the D.W.I. band. Please take
advantage of this one time mailing. Thank you for your time.
Build your own Junior Dragster with our plan. Only $25 ppd in
the US.  Send Check, Money order or credit card info, or call: Putnam
Race Cars 13500 Woodedge Dr. Bowie, MD 20720   301-262-4100  (allow
2 wks for delivery.)
GROW RICH SOWLY-Winning the 3-Digit State Lottery-for a lifetime.
This course of study shows you how to greatly improve your chance
of winning-while not risking one cent playing! Send SASE to:
G.F.Frazier & Assoc. POBox #:439314  Chicago, Il 60643. Enclose
your tuition of $25 check , cash, or Money Order-Grow Rich.
Mortgages, Land Contracts, Credit Cards, Negotiating, Auto Loans, Debt
Consolidation Co., Credit Repair, Collectors and Bankruptcy. This is the
same book sold at bookstores for $19.95, for $8.95. Published August
1998. SEND NO MONEY! We will send you the book. Pay only if you are
satisfied. Just include your Name, Address, City, State and Zip. Ph #
is optional. Book Liquidators, POBOx:382 Pasadena, TX 77501. Or fax
(281) 334-9577.
No selling. $100 Comish on every sale, Business operates automatically,
Products everyone wants, Money back guarantee. Call 1(800) 811-2141
ext 74690, or fax on demand (415) 273-6020. World Wide Coverage. No
obligation.

Probably the best informational CD on the market! Nearly 200 MB of solid
information! Over 4000 files covering over 50 topics:personal, business,
computer-related, etc! Packed with detailed "how-to" information anyone
can use to make money, get free stuff, improve oneself,start a business,
get government (and other) grants, cheapest airline tickets, get AAA
credit legally, free cable TV, Direct TV, and DSS! The list is long! CD
is usually sold for $39.95.It is now available for only $24.95 INCLUDING
S&H within USA. Outside add $3.00. Mail check/money order to: G.T.(Jumbo
CD), 3668 161st Terrace N., Lox. , Fl 33470. Write "Jumbo CD" on check!

18456H56456HK9634

48d8
#nding