Phenomenal Savings On Foreclosures!

Huge Savings! Low to No Down Payments!
Serving All 50 States!

No matter where you live in the USA, we can
help you save on beautiful Bank Owned Homes.
With our nationwide network, working with over
1,200 banks and lending institutions and a
database of over 30,000 homes, we can find you
the house of your dreams.

Here are some examples:  Executive Country
Retreat, over 2,788 sq. ft. in like new
condition, valued at $129,000,start your offer
at only $39,000; newer 4 bedroom home, under
$45,000; 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath handyman special,
only $18,000; 5 bedroom, 3 bath at only $59,900.

We have all types of foreclosures:  Single
Family Homes, Condos, Multi-Family Units,
Country Acreage, Commercial Land and Buildings.
This could be your opportunity to upgrade or
purchase that first home for less than your
current monthly payments.  Investor replies
welcome!

For information on bank foreclosed properties
in your area, send an email to
fwinfo@bigfoot.com?subject=moreinfo
PLEASE KEEP "moreinfo" IN THE SUBJECT

We make the homes you have
only wished for - Affordable!

This message is sent in compliance of
Senate bill: S.1618 SECTION 301. Sender:
To be permanently removed from further
mailings from this advertiser, just hit
the link below
mailto:lucylawless2@iname.com?subject=remove