Re: gconv/iconv bugs about japanese character code

hanataka@abyss.rim.or.jp writes:

> 	I'm testing glibc-2.0.102, and I found some bug about japanese,
> 	(EUC-JP, SJIS, ISO-2022-JP).

Which is no wonder since it wasn't really tested, ever.

> >Fix:
> 	I wrote simple patch. please get
> 	http://www.st.rim.or.jp/~hanataka/glibc-2.0.102-japanese-fix01.gz
> 	, or I can send it by e-mail on uuencoded.

Thanks a lot, I applied the patch.  Trusted you that you have now no
problems anymore I'll use it.  Some of the changes seem the contradict
what I know about the character sets.  Based on which information do
you made the changes?

Thanks,