Re: va_dcl

Daniel,
   I don't doubt that xfig and xbl could be using an old non-standard vararg usage
however I was able to get both of them compiled by simply undefining the XOPEN_SOURCE
environmental. I did note that _XOPEN_SOURCE was being set to 500 which in the
features.h header sets _XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED and _USE_UNIX98 which suggests to me
it may cause problems for old varargs syntax usage.
              Jack

Jack W. Howarth, Ph.D.                                     231 Bethesda Avenue
NMR Facility Director                              Cincinnati, Ohio 45267-0524
Dept. of Molecular Genetics                              phone: (513) 558-4420
Univ. of Cincinnati College of Medicine                    fax: (513) 558-8474