Re: _cleanup

   From: "Jack Howarth" <howarth@bromo.med.uc.edu>
   Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 09:03:56 -0500

      Is there a reason why the _cleanup routine is not going to be in
   glibc 2.1?  This is used by the nmh-0.27 new mail handling program
   in zotnet/mf/mf.c.  I have to resort to including sys/gmon.h and
   using _mcleanup instead.

How about calling IO_cleanup directly instead?  _cleanup was just an
alias for it.

Actually, I check and it is still there in the sources as far as I can
tell, are you just mentioning that it just isn't declared in a header
file anymore?

Later,
David S. Miller
davem@dm.cobaltmicro.com