glibc-2.0.99

Hi,

I've uploaded the sources for glibc-2.0.99 to

	ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/glibc-2.0.99.tar.gz

No diffs this time, I have no diskspace to generate them.  If anybody
wants to make one, drop me a note.

There are also no new linuxthreads and crypt addons, nothing changed.

Changes in the libc include lots of bug fixes (including the one
people found when running the gcc testsuite), several optimizations,
and a complete rewrite of the nscd (which is now much faster).

As usual, please report success and failure.

Thanks,