Re: [linux-ppc] Re: Problem compileing glibc-2.0.94

> Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 21:36:32 +0200
> From: Franz Sirl <Franz.Sirl-kernel@lauterbach.com>

> This is a known bug in egcs-1.0.x. Get yourself the patch from
> <http://discus.anu.edu.au/~geoffk> and recompile egcs.
> Hmm, I think you also have to add a line like "CFLAGS-condvar.c +=
> -fno-inline-functions" to your configparms for glibc.

The last is now unnecessary.  I worked around it in configure.

I have put my patch for egcs 1.0.2 up at discus.  I don't have a
1.0.3a patch available yet, but the only changes will be deleting
stuff from the old patch that got into the distribution.

--
Geoff Keating <Geoff.Keating@anu.edu.au>