make kawa-manual.epub (Re: please checkout Kawa from gitlab.com)

A quick report: I was able to build kawa-manual.epub as suggested below
after creating a symlink to the system docbook-xsl directory as
suggested in the Makefile.  (The main Kawa build was fine too.)

The above was using the gitlab version of Kawa (on the invoke branch) on
Debian Jessie x86 32-bit with OpenJDK 1.8.0_111.

Regards,

-chaw