Re: SRFI-13

I checked in the srfi-13 reference implementation.
And then I checked in a few Kawa-specific type
specifiers and optimizations.  But a lot more work
is need to make the implementation reasonably efficient.
Most critical is the argument handling - these should
be changed to use #!optional.  Using multiple values
is also rather expensive.  Indexes should be int. etc etc.

Another complication is that SRFI-13 depends on SRFI-14
(character sets), which is difficult to implement efficiently
for Unicode.  I have the start of an implementation, if
someone is interested in a volunteer project.