RE: insight-6.1 build error

----Original Message----

  Not really, because you haven't given enough information.  With you having
discarded all the error messages and summarized them like that, I'd say that
there was probably an error message right at the top that would have told
you what header file was missing, but without you cut-and-pasting _actual_
output from your failed build, nobody in the world can guess what really
went wrong.

    cheers,
      DaveK