Pre-release testing: Guile Release Procedure

I am especially interested in it working on alpha-dec-osf4.0e so I'll do
pre-release testing there. All we need is the tar file being made
available, then an announcement e-mail sent.

The announcement should be sent directly to the people who've offered to
test, as well as to the list. It would be good if there were a few days to
get responses back before the next iteration.

Ian