Re: GSL v2.0 discussion

On 04/04/2014 02:52 PM, Patrick Alken wrote:
I need to look into whether lapack2flame accepts LAPACKE calls or just
LAPACK calls (I don't see any reference to LAPACKE in the flame user
manual). In any case, lapack is usually installed by default on many
systems, whereas lapacke is probably not, so it may be worth supporting
lapack instead.

Looking into this further it seems LAPACKE is included by default in recent lapack installations, which is very nice. I like how LAPACKE supports both row/column major matrix inputs - it seems this would make things much easier for us and we still might be able to use lapack2flame by linking with -llapacke but not -llapack?