Re: interp2d discussion

Hi all,

I consider the addition of these routines to GSL as a major breakthrough.
Now I have three questions about generalization:

 1. can these 2D interpolation routines be extended to scattered (i.e. non-
rectangular) data?

 2. can these 2D interpolation routines be extended to n dimensions?

 3. both

Thank you for your hard work!

--
jeremy