Re: Used git-bzr-ng to import bzr trunk into git master on Savannah

Just an update, bzr is turned off in the Savannah.

> I'd rather not use two separate VCSes if we can avoid it.  Maybe we
> can have a develop-1 for 1.x, master for stable 1.x, and a develop-2
> for 2.x.  That would let folk play with 2.x so that we can revisit
> this decision in the context of tangible code changes.

Along those lines, up on Savannah git I've got three branches in place:
  develop-1: Trunk for GSL 1.x releases
  develop-2: Trunk for GSL 2.x releases
  master:  Latest stable release, default branch on clone once
'oldmaster' is gone.

I'm thinking we treat develop-1 like we've been treating bzr and
develop-2 is the wild west for 2.x development.  Bug fixes will need
to go in both places.

Thoughts?

- Rhys