Re: new GSL version

I have a laptop running Mac OS X 10.6, and just ran make check on the latest repository with no errors. Does anyone have failures they can send to me?

On 05/24/2013 10:38 AM, Rhys Ulerich wrote:

> I think its time to make a new release of GSL (v1.16). There have been a number of bugfixes and new features added in the last couple years. I don't mind taking the lead on this...

Thank you.

I know of nothing critical but believe we want to have make check come back clean at default optimization on OS X. It has not, I think due to SVD tolerances, for some time. Do we have some sort of GNU-provided continuous integration server available on which these types of portability issues might be flushed out on an ongoing basis?

I very much like your idea of just collecting up the bug reports and moving on. Some sort of a post release bug fix effort would do well to harness people's interest in contributing so that we might add some pep to the community.

- Rhys